Applying for Admission
Students interested in applying for admission to American Jewish University's Graduate School of Nonprofit Management must have a B.A. or B.S. from an accredited college or university, as well as a recommended grade-point average of 3.0 or better. In its assessment of a student's ability, the Admissions Committee does not base its decisions on a set formula, but on a careful and thorough review of the candidate's application including essays, academic performance, strength of recommendations, GRE/GMAT scores, personal interview, as well as appropriateness for the field. GRE/GMAT scores are highly recommended. In order to be considered, applicants must meet the following requirements:
1. Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university
2. Recommended overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
3. Scores from GRE General Test or GMAT - highly recommended
4. Scores from the TOEFL for all foreign students whose native language is not English - required *
5. One college level course in Accounting prior to the first year in the program or mandatory attendance at an Introduction to Accounting Bootcamp on the AJU Campus prior to the beginning of the MBA Program
6. Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate work. Transcripts in any language other than English must be accompanied by an official translation and evaluation. Transcripts should be sent from the institution directly to the MBA Office of Admissions
7. Completed graduate application
8. Two letters of recommendation using AJU Application Forms. Give this URL to the recommender http://mba.aju.edu/forms/frMBARec.aspx
9. Essays (Instructions provided in Application Packet)
10. A $50.00 non-refundable application fee **
The Priority Deadline for Fall Applications is April 1st. Afterwards, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Priority applicants will be given first consideration and may be eligible for enhanced tuition discounts. Applications received after the priority deadlines and during the rolling admission period, April 1st to July 1st will be reviewed on a space available basis.
For more information about Graduate School Admission please contact the Graduate Admissions Office at 310-440-1279 or email email@example.com.
*Institution Code #4876
**Fees are subject to change without notice.